Followers

Monday, November 13, 2017

Growth Mindset or Die

I have never been in a position where having a growth mindset was as critical to survival as the one I am currently in. Yes, to a great extent, having a growth mindset as a classroom teachers is important, but sadly, you can survive without one. As a supporter of innovation in the classroom, learning new things and staying on top of trends and innovations is essential to provide the necessary support to teachers and students. Part of my job is to learn. I am very greatly for that opportunity, and I take full advantage of it.

There is one tool that I have been putting off learning more about. Autocrat works with Google Forms to email a PDF document to a recipient with all the input formatted as you like via automatically generated email. I can wait no longer, since a principal has requested my assistance to create an autocrat job.

Thank God for 8th hour learning!

I will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment