Followers

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Digital Learning Coach vs. Traditional Instructional Coach

Today I attended Part 1 of professional development called "Curriculum Boot Camp". This PD is intended to give us, instructional support personnel, tools and understanding to better serve as instructional leaders. I love this and was very happy that our presenter made discussions and dialogue interesting and engaging. He challenged us to take a deeper look into what we perceive as analyzation of standards. Here is a copy of my sketch notes that I wrote using notability.

I have a question that I would love some insight on from others in a similar position as mine. How does your school/district define your role? What is your position description? I would really like to know specifically, how you are involved in the academic side of curriculum. The "Boot Camp" that I am attending has brought this to the forefront of my thoughts lately.

Thank you in advance for your response.

No comments:

Post a Comment