Followers

Friday, October 30, 2015

Wooclap

I had a Google hangouts conference call with a representative from the developers of a web based program called Wooclap. The intent of this program is to increase the level of engagement of your audience. This has amazing potential and great implications for teachers and presenters alike. Needless to say, I was intrigued at the prospect that I could engage my audience in a more deeply and personalized manor than before.

Wooclap is a platform that uses online and text capabilities of your audience members coupled with multiple choice, polling, picture recognition, pick a number, and short answer format response type questions. At any point in a presentation you can insert a question which has been created beforehand using specified graphics and text of your choosing. The applications in all grade levels and content areas are endless. I am very excited to use this some time in a presentation soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment